Sharing affordable spring home decor favorites from Amazon. Making it easy to add spring touches to your home without spending a lot.
Spring is knocking at the door and if you haven’t already, it’s time to start adding spring touches to update your home. If you are like me and are looking for some affordable additions to your spring decor, look no further because today I’m sharing with you some favorite spring decor from Amazon.
Thank what you will about Amazon but for my work and life it has been a game changer. Whether shopping for items or supplies for the studio or needing something at home, I almost always begin any online shopping by looking on Amazon first.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links which means I may earn a small commission when you make a purchase through the links below. This is at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
So with all this talk about spring decor, I thought I’d cover a few extra tips to make your spring decorating even easier.
How Early should you Decorate for Spring
If you aren’t sure when exactly to start decorating for spring, a general guideline is around a month before Easter. It may vary a bit year to year but this is generally the time when you start seeing spring decor show up in the stores and when you see spring bulbs for sale in garden centers and nurseries.
I have already started decorating for Easter toward the end of February out of the need for brighter and cheerey surroundings
Ways to Refresh your Home for Spring
If you are new to decorating or aren’t sure where to begin, here are a few places to start when decorating your home for spring.
- Add a spring wreath to your front door. (shop for affordable options like this one or make one as a fun weekend project.)
- Swap out your pillows. One of the easiest ways to freshen up a space is by swapping out your throw pillows. Whether you simply change the covers or swap out the pillows altogether this is an affordable refresh that can go a long way!
- Freshen up your porch. Add some color and cheer to your entrance by giving your porch a spring refresh. Add flowers, outdoor pillows, or a lantern to create a spring vignette.
- Add color with faux flowers and plants. IF you live somewhere like I do, it’s still early for a lot of fresh or live plants but faux plants have come a long way. Whether potted greenery or colorful flowers (O love these tulips) this is a great way to liven up a space for spring.
- Accent your decor with pastel colors. Nothing screams spring like pastel colors. From soft pinks to buttery yellows, sage green or even lavender, pick a color you love and add pops of it throughout.
- Swap out throw rugs and runners. Changing out all your rugs for the season could get a bit pricey but it’s totally affordable to change up some of your accent rugs or runners with something colorful and fun to fit the season. This might seem like a less obvious update but it can actually go a long way towards making a space feel updated and fresh.
Now that you know when to start decorating for spring and have some ideas for how to decorate your home for spring, let’s see a few of my current favorite spring decor items from Amazon.
Hobnail Vases | Metal Wall Planter | Modern Watering Can | Jar Vase Centerpiece | Fresh Cut Flowers Sign | Woven Market Basket | Green Stripe Cotton Throw | Cream Pom Pillows | Caged Candle Holder | Berry Wreath | Bubble Glass Vase | Faux Potted Plant Set
More Spring Decor Posts you May Enjoy!
Spring and Summer Project Plans at Home
Spring Yard Project Plans
Safer Spring Cleaning for a Healthy Home
I hope you found some inspiration and some great finds to add some fresh spring decor to your home. Stay tuned, next week I’ll be sharing lots of bright and cheery spring decor from around my home.
Leave a Reply