March is here and hopefully Spring will be soon. The year is off to an interesting start and as each new month rolls around, I continue to be amazed at how quickly time flies by. With March underway, it’s time to take a look at what has been happening and then look ahead to this month at my March goals and reading list.
I wrote February’s goals and reading list but it never made it to the blog. Before I get into the goals for March, I want to share what I have accomplished so far.
January Goals Recap
In January I had set 6 primary goals and to date this is where I stand with them.
- Blog Consistently
- Start 2 Monthly Blog Series
- Send out February Planner Pack
- Share a DIY Project
- Take New Progress Photos of the House
- Complete Planning Phase of the Shop
Goals for February
- Finish painting in the pantry (door, trim and touch ups)
- Paint Dining Room
- Start designing for the shop
- Keep schedule consistent
- Get on a schedule with posting to Instagram
- Kick off “Diamond in the Rough” Blog Series
- Revise my daily schedule to make time for self-care
Quarterly and Yearly Goal Status
In addition to my monthly goals, I also started off 2019 with my 2019 overall goals as well as goals broken down by quarter. You can see what my 2019 goals are here and you can see what my first quarter goals are here.
For the year, I am off to a good start with the EBA. I have started the course over and have been working through each section as time allows.
I have also been using my DSLR camera for 95% of all the photos I’ve been taking for the blog. That is step 1. Getting acquainted with my camera again has been good and I’m hoping to continue to improve throughout the year.
For the Quarter, B and I have both been working on the house to get everything done as quickly as we can. I’m not sure yet that we will be done with everything by the end of the quarter but I’d still like to see that happen.
- Spring Clean in Master Bedroom and Upstairs bathrooms
- Spring Clean in the Shop and Storage Room
- Finish any touch up painting in Living Room , Kitchen, Dining Room, Pantry and Laundry Area
- Replace Shop Door
- Put finishing touches on the new shop in preparation for launch
- Design Business Cards and Print them
March Reading List:
- The Toilet Paper Entrepreneur
- The Pumpkin Plan
- Profit First