I would guess that most women love a good tote bag at least once in a while. They are usually large and can carry a lot of “stuff”. They can be very versatile and there are options for any style and budget. They are simply a great bag to have in your accessory lineup.
- What is the purpose of this bag? For me, I’m looking for a neutral bag I can carry every day. One that is nice enough to carry for work but casual enough for weekends. I also have some trips coming up that I’d really love to have a great tote for.
- What Color is going to give me the most versatility? I have some great “winter” bags that are darker so I’m looking for something lighter like a medium brown similar to the one I am replacing. I wear a lot more color and lighter colors in the warmer months so this is going to work great for me every day.
- What is going to be the right size? I would love to find one that is large enough to stash my Surface for work and blogging but I don’t want something too large that it isn’t going to be comfortable to carry.
- How long are the straps? I have a couple bags that don’t have long straps and they are not comfortable to try to carry on my shoulder when I am out and about. I really want to make sure that the bag I decide on has nice, long straps.
- Madewell “Transport” Tote from Nordstrom
- Portfolio Italian Leather Slouch Tote from Banana Republic
- All Day Tote from JCrew
- Luxe Leather Shopper Tote from Boden