I have made it through my second month of blogging here at Twig & White. Once again, I had a slight hiccup at the end of the month but I’m doing my best to figure out why I am having the issue so that I can figure out a way to fix it. Overall I continue to feel excited and motivated to keep going.
So what’s happened in Month 2:
- I started the Elite Blog Academy. This was a big investment and while I feel discouraged at the progress of some of my fellow classmates, I am committed to work through this course at the pace that feels right for me. I run a business full time in addition to this blog so I don’t have all day ever day to work on the classes and homework like other may have. So far the course has been challenging but good and I am really excited to see how things go as I move further through the course.
- Working on my Content: The more I plan ahead for this blog, the more I’m realizing all the topics I thought I wanted to write about just may not work. As I continue to plan and think about future topics, I the more I realize that while I love style and fashion, it just may not be right for this blog. Since the blog is still new, I plan to continue to experiment with some of these topics but I’m beginning to see a direction form.
My stats are still all 0. Still no followers and I have not made $0.01. I am beginning to see some traffic to a few posts in particular and I’ve been trying use Pinterest to help promote the site. Facebook is where I need to put some energy though.
That leads me to my goals for Month 3:
- Get my email list set up and working properly
- Start posting to Facebook and get my first follower
- Increase traffic to the site
- Find a way to maintain consistency in my posting even when life gets in the way.